Dance & Hip Hop Music Examples

Monday 20 December 2010

MoodBoard



This is my pitch which reflects all my ideas for my magazine so far. It begins with showing images of a hip hop and dance genre so you get a general background of what kind of music it is and where you would hear this kind of music playing. You also get an incite of what kind of artists do this sort of genre. I have also included genre inpiration and all my images are related to music. Also I've included what my target audience is. There is also some CD's with similiar genres. Some of albums don't represent my genre as a whole, but there are individual songs in the albums that have a dance/hip hop genre. I litrally typed into itunes the genre I was looking for and some of these examples came up. I have then included examples of some front covers that have inspired me, that once again, have the the same genre as mine. On the cover I will include Masthead, Cover lines, date, price and barcode etc. I have also included a contents page which is my favourite example. I have used it in one of my mock ups. The contents page is made up of images, magazine info and page numbers etc.. Also I've mentioned design ideas. For example, the same text throughout and also the kind of photo and angle shots I'm considering. With these I've included images to back up my ideas for the photos and angles. Then I've mentioned my double page spread and what I may put on that. Followed by my colour pallet ideas, (narrowed down to 4,5,6). Then I've included a picture of my chosen model, and then finished it with artists that have inspired me.
The song that I've chosen is 'From Space' by Example. I chose this because it's one of my favourite artists, plus he inspired my music genre and gave me inspiration for the kind of artist I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment