Dance & Hip Hop Music Examples

Monday 17 January 2011

I'm considering these names for my masthead...so far...

  • Hush, 
  • Property,
  • Zone, 
  • Shaded, 
  • Shot, 
  • Pride
  • Affair
  • Impress
  • One
  • Sample
  • Features
  • Finest
  • Spins
I'm still thinking of names and I'm going to do a questionnaire asking my target audience which they prefer and what they find the most eye-catching, yet different.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After doing a short questionnaire asking teenagers between the ages of 16-18 and after considering peoples opinions, I have come to the final decision to use the name Sample as my masthead. I find that it's short and snappy and goes with my magazine music genre. Also after practising the name with my chosen font, it looks good and will be bold and striking on the front cover :)



No comments:

Post a Comment