Dance & Hip Hop Music Examples

Wednesday 9 February 2011

SINGLE CD COVER

I have made this SINGLE CD COVER because I wanted it to appear on my DPS, promoting her single. It will appear on the right page, at the end of the article. My inspiration for the look of the CD cover was the artist 'Kesha'. From the beginning I have used Kesha as inspiration for my artist because of her style of music and her photo shoots. I looked at some of her CD covers and I really liked the 'glittery' effect seen in some of them. However with my CD cover I felt that the glitter doesn't reflect my artist correctly so I went for a 'glossy' look which I feel links with her glamorous personality. The deep and darker colours also reflect my artists attitude. I think my CD cover fits my artist and the genre perfectly and I'm pleased with what I've produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment