Dance & Hip Hop Music Examples

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Inspiration



Through the feedback I have learnt to analyse every little detail. As my images were mentioned in the feedback I've looked at them in a lot more detail so that I can be sure they represent my artist in the correct way and do not give off any false or wrong effects. I've decided to show the inspiration for why I've chosen the Clothing, poses and editing. All the images are of music artists. You will be able to link these images with my shots.

Image one = CD cover shot
Image two = Microphone shot on DPS
Image three = Developed microphone shot as she's sat down. Notice this on my DPS.
Image four = Leather clothing portrays mystery and confident. Notice the leather shorts on my DPS
Image five = Kesha, an inspirational artist that I've looked at from the start. She represents personality through music which is what I've also wanted to achieve. I've loved her style and used that as inspiration and this is what determined the personality of my artist. Notice her leopard print coat, I used one for Eve on my DPS.
Image six = Notice the leather clothing again. But also the shot, which is similar to mine on my front cover.
Image seven = I used this on my contents page mock ups. From peer feedback, the black and white image was popular and the preferred contents too. I've used black and white images on my DPS. Also the shot does not have eye contact with the camera/reader, I've also done this on my DPS to help present personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment